Car pictures

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

fatboyt123

Just was putting this out there for anybody else who liked there car as much as I do:p

I usually take pictures of my car every weekend (every day ahah) downtown tacoma, sometimes seattle if i get out there and just wanted to share a few shots with you guys as this car kinda took me out of the fish game for some who new me one here for awhile. I planning on setting up a smaller tank though once the 155 is gone so dont worry to much lol.

IMGP8822.jpg

IMGP8833.jpg

IMGP8793.jpg

IMGP8806.jpg

IMGP8606.jpg

And the pics i took of my friends cars. Its wierd how any pic i take of there car turns out great, but I have to take 50 pics of mine to get one good one haha

IMGP7477.jpg

IMGP8277.jpg

IMGP8348.jpg

IMGP8392.jpg

IMGP8708.jpg

IMGP8700.jpg

Thats just some haha. Feel free to post pics of your car that you have. Maybe this is a lets see what all the reeffrontiers WHIP thread haha

Great topic! I am a total car guy...

1961 VW Ragtop Beetle
1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
1963 Chubby Impala SS

Attachments

• Cougar.jpg
    Cougar.jpg
    23.9 KB
  • My VW #1.jpg
    My VW #1.jpg
    67 KB
  • My VW#2.jpg
    My VW#2.jpg
    64.1 KB
  • Snow bug.jpg
    Snow bug.jpg
    43.2 KB
  • The 6-3.jpg
    The 6-3.jpg
    53.6 KB
Last edited:
Here is my 03 M3. Sadly I no longer own this little gem but I will have another some day.

DSCF0536a.jpg

DSCF0535.jpg

DSCF0534.jpg

DSCF0540.jpg

DSCF0539.jpg

And another toy I no longer have

Bike003.jpg

Bike004.jpg

And one more

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

Thank you. I am loving most of these cars here.....especially the cheater with the turbo on the infinity ;). We recently started looking into HPF ourselves.

You cant play in this game no fair hahaha. your car is ridiculous man.

hahaha thanks!!!!!! this was my other car 1998 mitsubishi eclipse gsx fully built with a 18g turbo. pushing about 456whp at 25psi of boost. i miss this car

DSC02866.jpg

built it in my garage
DSC02852.jpg

DSC01922.jpg

DSC01919.jpg

Put a new front lip on. Took it off the passat i bought.

Old lip
IMGP6198.jpg

New duck bill lip.
5abe8cbf.jpg

3.5" from the ground to my lip :biggrin1:
a69897a4.jpg

Better pics tomorrow

want to help me put the vr6 in the cabby then? haha

hahaha thanks!!!!!! this was my other car 1998 mitsubishi eclipse gsx fully built with a 18g turbo. pushing about 456whp at 25psi of boost. i miss this car

DSC02866.jpg

built it in my garage
DSC02852.jpg

DSC01922.jpg

DSC01919.jpg

haha im not a cheater.....lol

I am just giving you a hard time. I have a buddy in BMWCCA out of Pomona, CA that has a stage 3 HPF on a E46....pushes out like 600+hp. It is ridiculous. I have asked him to get races lined up with various "sport" and "super" cars to see how it lines up. He says he saves it for the track....600hp....saved for the track. I mean might as well protect that kind of investment....but dude I would be in that thing every time I wasn't at work.

Sweet Impalla, FreakinReefin,
Theres some nice artwork in that garage fatboy123,

Here are my two rides
2010 Mustang GT
2003 Heritage Classic

IMG_1282a.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

Last edited:
My last 2 cars. First one is a true JDM EVO I (RHD) with some nice goodies I had in it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Then my JDM Integra with some nice goodies as well that I just sold last year. Got rid of this one because of my back, but now wished I didn't. I miss both cars and for now, I'm driving a JDM Altezza. Nothing done to it, but might get rid of it soon to get another sporty car. :)

Last edited:
Well, I sold that Integra because of my back as I have 2 herniated discs I've been battling with and getting in and out of it was a pain so I bought an Altezza (Japanese Lexus IS300). Well, yesterday, I got in my first accident and totalled the Altezza. Although the guy who hit me had to be doing about 800 mph, I took the blame because I was turning into a corner and he was on the main road. So, now I don't have a car right now and the my insurance only pays for the other persons car. Seeing the car is a right hand drive, you don't get full coverage so the car isa total loss to me and even worse, my back is worse off than it was. Had I had the integra or the evo the accident would have never happened as both would have gotten out of the way easily. Such is life...Atleast no-one got seriously hurt. The guy who hit me was a friend which I'm not sure is a good thing, but made me feel a bit better than dealing with some idiot. :doubt:

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear about this Krish. I am sure all will work out ok in the end though.....just....try to take it easy on your back dude.

Sorry to hear the news Krish. That just sucks.
It appears that I have no decent pictures of my cars. I guess I will change that when the sun is shining.
Here is Patty's car (because it will piss her off)
"I just don't know why there was a tree in the driveway" She said on the phone. To be fair, it WAS dark when she um, parked.
IMG_1889.jpg
[/IMG]

This is the old car.
DSCF1801.jpg
[/IMG]

And the New(er) one.
Cobrafront.jpg
[/IMG]
Cobraback.jpg
[/IMG]

Back