Cheap but good digital cam

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Little B

Does anyone have a reccomendation for a good, inexpensive, digital cam? My old one just went overboard and is now swimming with the fishies (and the boomer boys) in Daybob bay :cry: I just spent most of my money on repairs to said boat ( and b.o.a.t. stands for 'bout another thousand by the way). Anyway, my old poc cam didn't take very good pics of my tank and I have a problem holding still so the pics usually came out blurry? Anyone have any ideas?

I dont know how cheap you want to go, but i got my Canon A610 and must say its pretty impressive, has great shutter speed along with many bell and whistle settings. It also doubles as a great underwater camera if you get the case with it

Look on e bay and see if you can find a olympus c-3040. I have one and love the pics I get. This camera came out about 4 years ago and retailed for $1,000. I found mine on e bay for $175 and it came with a bunch of extra lenses:) :)

I am on my second sony cybershot. I have to not reccomend purchasing one. They are great for pictures of stuff other than fish tanks. If you want it for your fish tank, take a skip.

Back