check the vid!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Oh to be rich!
I think I would set up my own public aquarium for ALL to enjoy if I had the cash.
I'd have sharks with frickin lasers on their............oh nevermind.....sorry. :lol:

Nice!

Nice tanks, but damn the cost of living here in Cali its hard to have a nice house to put a nice tank in. For now, I can only dream. :)

Would you call these people "hobbyists"? I wouldn't, FWIW. If you had spent $125,000 on a tank, would you have just fake corals?

Hobbyists?? No, I bet you they pay the hobbyists to clean and maintain the tank. In a way more power to the person cleaning the tank. Thats easy pocket change. :) :) :) As for using fake coral, I wouldn't knock them for that. Some people like having FOWLR tanks. If they had coral they would have to spend more on equipment. IMO though, I wouldn't want to use any fake corals in my FOWLR tank. I guess its just not my cup of tea.

Hmm, the link takes me to MSN news about Lebanon.

that's what we're talking about, but it's just in secret reef code :lol: :D .
just keep looking until you see the happy guy from the news in the morning :p .

I think it's crazy how much money they spend but if i was them and with that amount of money, i'd throw those fake corals in the garbage and i'd fill those tanks with real corals.

Back