Checking with all...?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

veralteaquatics

Design and Supplies
I'm curious if people would be willing to travel to Monroe for a LFS. The trip would be about 20 minutes from 405.. Let me know what your thoughts are on making that trip..

Thanks

eh i dont think i would, even from Seattle its pretty far up there. However that is irrelevant if you had something i wanted :D or the demand of w/e was stocked in that store was high. Who am i kidding a new LFS anywhere i would def be up for a trip. Love to see the diversity from shop to shop.

from the Issaquah area I doubt it as its a long haul especially during the week with traffic, weekends probably but I tend to go to my LFS's during the week.

I have a feeling the a majority of your traffic will be north enders. I've been to ARSA twice since they've been open and that's mostly because they are farther away than I'd like to drive. Quality of product and professionalism of the staff is a major motivator to anybody visiting a store and then returning another day.

When I'm at home (Issaquah) it's kind of far but I'd probably make the trip a few times. I'm kind of new to the forum so I don't really know anyone on here plus being in Pullman most of the year makes it difficult to be active in the Seattle area. Also since my tank is in Pullman I don't really buy much livestock from that side of the state (well and college doesn't leave much money for hobbies but that's another story :D).

To answer your question though, although it is not really ideal if there is a friendly face up there or enough incentive to purchase stuff then I would have no problem making the trip. I'd also make the trip just to check out a new store or see cool stuff :)

I bet reefman069, salmonslayer, matt125, dailydriven911, and all the others would also agree!

Back