chuck needs our help!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mercedes

chuck of chucksaddiction.com needs our help!

hello all,

let's cut to the chase... chuck of chuck's addiction suffered a heart attack and needs our help! we frequently refer to his very helpful + informative online articles when researching reef related stuff. today, while looking up snails, we stumbled upon his note of need. i thought i would post here on RF to help draw attention for his cause. hope you can help!

more info here: http://www.reefstewardshipfoundation.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2068

donate here:http://www.chucksaddiction.com/donate.html

Last edited:
For those of you who have not been to Chucks site before he has tons of useful information on reefs, reef aquariums and great pics for identification. I'd also just realized some of you may have talked to Chuck here on Reef Frontiers (charlesr1958).

If you're like me, you've gained valuable knowlege from Chuck's site. Times are tough, but not as tough as laying in a hospital bed recovering from a heart attack. Every little bit helps, and donations can be made through PayPal. Thank you Chuck.
-Chris

Hey guys, Linda and I have been very touched (blessed) by the outpouring of support and we deeply appreciate every one of you. While the monetary aspect was of concern, the flood of emotional support turned what might have been a big negative into this actualy being a very positive experience for me, although I could have done without the cold sponge baths at 4 am every day...lol
After only a month now, I've been cleared to go back to snorkeling for now and hope to do so tomorrow in the shallows to get back to exploring the life that can be found. Its at least a start going in the right direction. Thanks once again!

Best regards,

Charles & Linda

I would request we keep this stickied to the top for a bit...

bumping this up.

And thanks chuck..you have unknowingly helped me through big headaches in my tank.

I've posted this on the PSAS site as well.

Good luck on a full recovery Chuck.

bump to the top.

Thanks for u guys that have posted this. I will be donating :) i have read alot of his articles, in fact they were very good. Hope he gets well soon!

Linda and I wish to express our deep appreciation to all those who have been so very supportive over the last few weeks, your generosity in its many forms has turned what could have been a horrible event into one of many blessings. We are happy to report that because of family and friends, we are able to avoid any penaltys and can now manage the rest of it on our own. Again, Thank you so very much.

Charles & Linda

Prayers to you and your family.. Many more years of good if not better health! Hope to meet you someday.

Back