clarkii clown compatability

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

rsfisher

I have 1 clarkii clown that won't host to my anenome so I was thinking of adding a percula clown for the color and to see if it will host. any thoughts?
:cool:

weird i thought Clarkii were the easiest to be hosted by an anenome. Percs are not easily tempted and it took me about 4 months to get mine to sit inside the RBTA. He never leaves it now :) and the trick is i put actual pictures of a similar fish inside an RBTA and after few days he is in it! A fellow reefer suggested this. I did it wiht a lot of skeptisim but it worked. My suggestion try to find an image of a clarkii inside an anenome and tape it to the tank for few days. it may work :)

weird i thought Clarkii were the easiest to be hosted by an anenome. Percs are not easily tempted and it took me about 4 months to get mine to sit inside the RBTA. He never leaves it now :) and the trick is i put actual pictures of a similar fish inside an RBTA and after few days he is in it! A fellow reefer suggested this. I did it wiht a lot of skeptisim but it worked. My suggestion try to find an image of a clarkii inside an anenome and tape it to the tank for few days. it may work :)

Thanks,
You may be the next Dog whisperer except for clownfish instead. great idea

Back