Clist venting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Zerc

So today while browsing Clist for deals I saw this ad of someone selling a 7 week old saltwater setup full of 6 fish.

More curious than wanting to buy it, I looked over the pictures. The 2nd picture had a yellow tang laying on its side... So I email the guy and say that his tang looks really sick, would he sell him to me cheap so I can try to save it?

The reply?

"Yeah you can't put in other tang my is die because I don't do water change lol but I jest do 10% water change now my water is perfect

Sent from my iPad"

:frusty:

Last edited by a moderator:
So today while browsing Clist for deals I saw this ad of someone selling a 7 week old saltwater setup full of 6 fish.

More curious than wanting to buy it, I looked over the pictures. The 2nd picture had a yellow tang laying on its side... So I email the guy and say that his tang looks really sick, would he sell him to me cheap so I can try to save it?

The reply?

"Yeah you can't put in other tang my is die because I don't do water change lol but I jest do 10% water change now my water is perfect

Sent from my iPad"

:frusty:

It surprises me on how some people think it's funny to watch a fish or any other animal die because they are neglecting their duty to perform normal maintenance. It's sick.

Back