CO2?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Help, Who fills CO2 in our area?
Coeur d'Alene, Post Falls, Spokane etc.:eek:

Go to Norco on Trent - right down by White Block

They sell tanks & refill - although they did give me a funny look when I told them my tank was for my fish tank :)

Thanks Joanne,
Randy called them they will have to send the bottle out for fill, but if that's the way it's done, that's the way it's done!

Ahh yeah - I forgot they generally do swap outs (i.e. buy a full tank from them and then when its empty take it in for exchange)

According to the Internet this place might also sell CO2 - I've never checked them out tho -

A-L Medical & Specialty Products
4227 E Trent Ave
Spokane, WA 99202
(509) 535-0661‎

Ahh yeah - I forgot they generally do swap outs (i.e. buy a full tank from them and then when its empty take it in for exchange)

According to the Internet this place might also sell CO2 - I've never checked them out tho -

A-L Medical & Specialty Products
4227 E Trent Ave
Spokane, WA 99202
(509) 535-0661‎

Thanks again Joanne,
When I worked at the floral shop A-L filled our helium tank. Randy is still checking.

pretty much any paintball shop would do it right?? Years ago i worked at a paintball field and i believe we charged around 5 dollars to fill up the 32 oz tanks

Thanks everyone for your help. We checked out the surplus stores and the paint ball places. They only fill small bottles. So A-L is where we went, but the one in CDA not Spokane.
deanne

Back