• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete 180gallon set up $4,500 OBO

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

capdippe

Selling my 180 $4,500, Here's what it's got.

180 gallon AGA tank 3 years old 6X2X2, 1" drain 3/4" return 2 darn boxes, Glass covers included, AGA drain box kit.

Furniture is Natural Wood Crafters custom stand 47 1/4" X 25 5/8" X 37 1/2". The canopy is 76 1/4" X 27 1/2" X 15 3/4"

Sump is Eshops Rs-300 36" X 14" X 16"

2, Ehime 1262 return pumps

Skimmer is Reef Octopus Ro-Ps-3000 With bubble blaster pump.

Heater is Finnex 800W.

Chiller is Pacific Coast Cl-850, a little loud but runs cool.

Apex controller with ORP, PH, 2 Temps + 1 backup Temp probe, 2 energy 8 bars, and a conductivity module with lab grade conductivity probe, and all calibration fluid for each probe.

Lights 3 Radion Xr-30W with gen 2 lenses.

Flow is 3 echo tech Mp40's es, with two complete backup wet sides.

ATO is Tunze Ozmolator.

RODI is a Bulk Reef Supply 6 stage system with monitoring system, flush kit, 150gpd saver, booster pump, oil filled pressure gauge, replacement filters and DI resin, duel stage TDS meter, and pressure switch with float.

2 D-Link web cams.

Water changing system is 2 55gal drums, and 4 trash cans with pumps, and heaters for smaller mixes.

Lots of peripherals as well too much to mention, including BRS reactors, filter socks, elos test kits, Hanna checkers, refractometer's, maxi-jets and more. I have all the old live rock if you're interested as well.

All equipment has been broke down, and cleaned thoroughly with vinegar, and is ready to go. I've never treated any fish disease in this tank, and haven't had any issues regarding the tanks' or equipment's integrity. Sad to see it go, but My wife just got accepted to med school, and it's time for me to put the hobby on hold for a bit :) If this is what you're looking for send me a message, Matt.

Attachments

• tank1.jpg
    tank1.jpg
    45.8 KB
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    36.8 KB
  • tank3.JPG
    tank3.JPG
    98.9 KB
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    42 KB
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    36.3 KB
More pics Of the controller and chiller, some of the Apex controller is attached to my 75 gallon until this tank sells, so that's why you only see the partial unit.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    30.3 KB
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    39.4 KB
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    35.9 KB
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    99.1 KB
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    33.7 KB
Here just a few more pictures.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    39.2 KB
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    40.1 KB
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    35.1 KB
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    34.8 KB
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    31.1 KB
Still interested in the clams, and if you decide to part out please put me at the top of the list for the apex.

The derasa and squamosal are still up for grabs. I'm going to try and sell the tank as a whole for a bit, but if I do part out i'll sell the Apex for $600. If you want me to hold it for you let me know.

yes if I decide to part out i'll hold the apex. I'm only available till 12:30pm tomorrow, and then I have all day Sunday.

This post is also up on craigslist, it'll be easier to see all of the pics there.

I have sand, rock, and a box salt that'll make 200 gallons, all goes with the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back