Congrats KevinPo for Tank of the Month

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Congrats! You do have a truly impressive and beautiful tank!

Mike

Wow!!!! That is a very nice system Kevin I see why you won tank of the month. That is something to see. I bet you are very proud. Awesome Job. Steve

Congrats Kevin,

Your tank is what everyone should aspire to. Hope to make a trip to your store and meet you in person. My 150 gal will be aquascaped soon. Lots of room for sps.:D Nice job!
Scott

Awesome Keven that was way over due brother. Your tank is one of the best in the country for sure!!!!!!!!! Congrates

Just goes to show once more..."The West is the Best"

Mike

Woohoo!! Congrats, Kevin!!! Incredible tank!

It's about friggin' time! The pictures are great in the article, but it just dosen't do it justice. Kevin's been kind enough to show me the real thing, WOW!!!

P.S. I can't wait to see the new tank at the store.

Trevor

Thanks so much for the kind words and to all the people who have helped, encouraged, and inspired me over the years. Also a big thanks to those who were kind enough to let me into their homes and poke around their equipment while asking a million questions :D

Best regards,
Kevin

Congratulations Kevin! Your tank looks awesome on RK mag but in acutality it is sooo much better in person. You really deserve this!
Karen
:)

Last edited:
Congrats on a stunning and beautiful tank! AWESOME reef!!

Heyyy Mikeee! gosh durnit, last months tank that was featured was from MI. We do TRY to keep you westerners on your toes. :)

Cesar,
Garlic has two purposes. In the ocean nothing smells like garlic (at least that I know of) and because of its strong odor the fish quickly associate food with its smell. The fish response it remarkable to witness. They have a 10,000 times more sensitive sense of smell than a human. Come by the store sometime and I'll show you a little test I do.

Another benefit is in parasite control. Garlic helps reduce the number of parasites that find a host. It is not a cure-all but is an aid. It is thought that like a person who eats a lot of garlic and then you can smell it on their skin, fish have a similar reaction. The result is that parasites have trouble locating their prey. It also irritates the parasite when it tries to attach.

Regards,
Kevin

Nicely done Kevin. I really need to make the pilgrimage over there to see your shop and tank. I keep hearing how great both are. I guess I just have to pack up a lunch and drive.

Congrats on the TOTM, well deserved indeed.

Back