Congratulations Slickdonkey!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LakeEd

Achilles
I hear a little rumor... that Congratulations are inline for Tiffany & Brian (Slickdonkey) on their new addition!!!

I'm sure everyone here at Reef Frontiers would like to wish all FOUR of you now :D the very bestest!!!

Congratulations Brian and Tiffany!!!

So, tell us more. We need all the particulars to give advice! :)

Also, what's the FOUR about? Did you have twins?

Vicki

YEAH!!! Congrats on the new addition!!!

1.gif

ok wait a minute ..... details people details :p ... i wanna know the gossip !!!

Congrats Tiffany and Brian !! :)

Hahah, thanks Ed and everyone! Alyssa was born at 2:09pm on Sunday and weighs in at 7 lbs 1 oz. Tiffany and the baby are doing just fine and in fact I should be leaving shortly to introduce her to her big sister (relatively speaking) and pick them up at the hospital.

I'll post up some pictures shortly!

Hahah, thanks Ed and everyone! Alyssa was born at 2:09pm on Sunday and weighs in at 7 lbs 1 oz. Tiffany and the baby are doing just fine and in fact I should be leaving shortly to introduce her to her big sister (relatively speaking) and pick them up at the hospital.

I'll post up some pictures shortly!

ahhh that's so cute !!!
Now it's zombie time for you and the wife :p .

Ok, so I'm a month late posting a picture, but I've been busy cleaning up barf and supplying the landfills with diapers.

As fortold by the ancients, all hail Her Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Doctor Alyssa, VC, DSO, MC, Master of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular. Here she is in one of her rare silent states.

View attachment 14403

And while I'm at it, why not attach a picture of her chief advisor, Evie. Here she is drinking a screwdriver after having a jealousy meltdown. So far it's safe to say she's not impressed with the new arrival, although it is getting better.

View attachment 14404

that's so cute !!!
well i think it's never easy for the kids at the beggining with their little brothers and sisters

Alyssa and Evie are dolls. If you decide to upgrade your house or run out of room, will trade some corals for both of them. NO? How about my entire reef and I throw in my wife as a bonus!

OK OK you can have my dog and kids too:lol: :lol:

Kids really puts life into perspective.
Best with all,
Mike

Alyssa and Evie are dolls. If you decide to upgrade your house or run out of room, will trade some corals for both of them. NO? How about my entire reef and I throw in my wife as a bonus!

OK OK you can have my dog and kids too

hey if you want a bonus i can give you mine even though i'm sure after a week i'll be having him back :shock: :lol:

I do not want to cause alarm but it looks nothing like you judging by the avatar pic. You may want to consider DNA testing. :badgrin:
On a serious note, Nice pics and CONGRATS!!!

Back