Coral Fragging Shears?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brian - I use those and a larger sized pair. I really like them - they make fragging SPS really easy.

they work really well and make healthy frags... it takes some stress out of fragging them if you use other devices....

-Josh- :cool:

Thanks Nikki! Thanks Josh! I think I will order those then. Should I order the larger size or smaller size? I am trying to frag a small orange digita. It was not glued to the rock properly and got knocked off. Now one of the tips polyps are not opening. They look like black dots (where the polyps would be) and it seems to be spreading. Is there anything else I should know or do when I cut this part off?

Thanks
Brian

Thanks Nikki! I am placing my order today. That's an awsome deal! I've been procrastinating because I cant make up my mind on what I all want to order:lol:

Brian

Hey,

about the coral, perchance has any of it turned green?

I just had a similar problem with a type of algae that grows under the tissue of corals.

-Josh-

Josh

It has not turned green. The polyps stoped opening. After that it looked like little black specs where they use to be. It now looks like it is losing tissue. It's just on one of the tips but is moving quickly. The rest of it has good color and is growing quite rapidly. I am asuming if I cut off the bad areas it will be ok. I hope.

Brian

Back