coral ID please

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kpiotrowski

Kevin
Got this a petco as an unknown. red finger leather sure, but am hoping its a chilli. it blow up twice its size at night and extend polyps as seen in close up. the full tank shot shows how looks in the day ( bottom right)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey..sb is trying to fuel my addiction..I am in trouble..coral hoarding at it finest lol

ROFL anyone who has ever seen your tanks....just WOW, you should charge admission!

BTW how is that giant hairy mushroom? mine are getting some great color with forest green bodies and blue, green, and yellow hairs everywhere! they don't open to 10 inches anymore cuz I think they are getting healthy finaly...more like 6 inch max now, but beautifull!

I had a chilli awhile back. They dont like direct light and grow naturally upside down in rock overhangs. I mounted mine upsidedown in an overhang

thanks! this is why I wanted to be sure it is non-photosynthetic. curently only opens at night to twice its size, is encrusting, and polyps are not much differnt color than coral itself if this helps anyone to tell me that fo sho its chilli.

tanks!

Back