Corals That look Like Something Else

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kevinpo

Expert
Here is a Montipora digitata that I think looks like the Roadrunner in the Roadrunner cartoon :D
Do you have any corals that remind you of something else?

Regards,
Kevin

I can't tell you the number of times I've tried to format macro pics of my bubble coral to realize all that bulging tissue and dangling tentacles ... the photo gets closed.

Sadly I fragged `the hand' ... a A.millepora-type that branched out just perfectly.

I think looks like the Roadrunner in the Roadrunner cartoon

Turn the flippin' TV off Kev and it won't grow like that :lol: It is the light form the TV's CRT that makes it do that. It will get even worse with a Plasma screen :D

Last edited:
Haha. It does look like roadrunner... Of course it could just be the Gin
fruit.gif

Wow Dad, you've really gone off the deep end since I left! I don't know who in their right mind would EVER think of anything like that, but I got to give it to you, that one does look like the road runner! Maybe you could start selling celebrity corals? Talk to you soon!
love,
Brandon

I was browsing the pages of some sponsors today, and came across this piece at MDM Aquatic Management. I immediately thought of this thread. It looks like 2 legs in the air.....either that or I'm way too tired!

Porites sp.

Excellent, it certainly belongs here! :lol:
Great shot!

Regards,
Kevin
PS: The Roadrunner went south and was purchased by Boomer (Nathan in Calif.)

ROFL! You know I thought the same thing!!! "FRAGILE (pronounced fraageellay), huh, must be French" :D :lol: :lol:

I'm always hesitant to post pic of this coral... :eek: It seems that it has some unhealthy affection for its neighbour... :lol:

Back