Correct Joe's Juice application

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

discuspro

This is the first time I've used Joe's Juice. I've got a few larger Aiptasia and a few small. The small ones have pretty much bit the dust when I applied Joe's Juice on them, but the larger ones seem to be burned on one side and suffering but not totally closing up like the small ones. I was light on the application because I didn't want too much excess Juice to get into the system than needed. I'm thinking I probably didn't kill the big ones but maybe I did and they take a little longer to sufffer and die? What does everyone think. I will definitely reapply tomorrow if I see survivors, but I want to use as little as possible to keep what ever it is that Joe's Juice is made of as low as possible in the system. By the way does anyone know exactly what Joe's Juice is made of?

I have no idea...Never even heard of the stuff before. I usually hear people using copperband butterfly fish or injecting them with calcium (I think) to get rid of them...Sorry. Here's a bump for you though and I wish you the best in bgetting them under control.

I dump it on the big ones pretty good and they melt away by morning. I usually need to do a second application a few days later for the ones I missed. I have a hundred or so now. Time for a killing spree. It has never affected my tank other than leaving white spots on the corraline where they used to be.

Back