couple questions about a 10 gal tank :)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
OK so i finally decided to get a tank for my cute occelaris clownfish, i'd like to keep the fish tank simple :p...or at least as simple as possible since it's gonna be in the kitchen :D (she's gonna keep me company while i'm cooking :D).
so does anyone know a good heater for a little tank and some decent lighting?
i thought about keeping an anemone in there but i think i'm just gonna give her xenias to host :) like i said i wanna keep it as simple and i know anemones need strong lighting.
i think surely but slowly i'm gonna start buying things for the tank like a little skimmer and probably a powerhead, i'm planning on setting up this tank in the next month or less :p...i'll see how it goes :D.

Any tips would be great for my little "simple" tank :), thanks doods/ettes

10 gallon

the 75 watt jaeger heaters are great for a 10. fit very well and are great pieces of equipment. as far as lighting goes there is the
20 inch 80 watt pc
20 inch 96 watt pc
20 inch 70 watt mh
20 inch 150 watt mh
and of course you can keep giong with mh but on my tank i have had the best luck with the 70 watt mh no heat issues good look though i do miss the atinics at times and am thinkin about adding a 40 watt pc atinic just for those awesome atinic shots. anyways hope this helps

20 inch 70 watt mh is what i have on our 10...
nemo could live there if he needed 2.... (and thats why its for) but

im useing a sealth heater a maxi 1200 and 2 smallest reo pumps...
aqua C nano

i have a prizm skimmer that i could use if i really really wanted to ... but i might get something different :p .
any problems with the reo pumps dood? are they not to noisey?

Back