DA Reef Keeper Elite

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

trido

Fish Tank Freak
I need your vote so I can win it.
Check out my blog titled "An easy DIY aptasia burner" and give me your vote.

Here is the link.

I was just on the home page and recognize over 60 local usernames logged in right now. C'mon everyone!! I need your vote.

vote complete! Hope you win!

PS: When you win what are you doing with your current controller ;)

Hope you win too. What type of controller is your old one? I just need one to control the calcium and kalk reactor.

Thanks Marty. I need all of the votes I can get...... Oh wait! You never said you voted for me, just that you voted. ;)

Voted for the most insane but extremely brilliant, complete eradication, of the genetically engineered bringers of doom.

Uh oh! I didnt know this was going to turn into a for sale thread. I guess Reed is first in line if he can agree with me on a fair price. Then Sarang is second but I'll have to charge him double just to really make suffer the price of a large system. ;)

I was just wondering. I don't need it. Thanks though. Besides...I'm too much of a cheap bastard to come to a good price. ;)

Im sure more people here would love to take a minute to vote for my blog.

Got to see it in action and definitely voted! What do you think though of what one of the posters added about using different metals(i.e. not copper)?

Back