Darn leak!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Angelscrx

Import Fish
OK this is the third time I have redone the seal on this one leak and I am about to go nuts. Anyone have a suggestion as to what to use to seal a leak on the plumbing? I have tried more PVC cement on the outside, silicone over the cement, and even tried silicone tape and to no avail. Any help would be appreciated? I really don't want to redo this!

Angel,
Please come over to my house if you are off today. I may something to seal it. I refused Over time today. I should be home around 3pm if that is not too late.
Ed

I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but if what you've already tried isn't working then you'll probably have to cut the leaking section out and replace it.

I agree with mlheppl. If you have tried different products already, and the problem is still persisting...then you may want to replace that section. Believe me, I know how bad it sucks, but you won't have to be concerned about future leakage.

Where is it leaking at?

Ed I am off today are you?

Nikki it is leaking in the center section of a t fitting. I can take the whole piece off if I close the valves connected to one both ends. I have it off now and am looking for a fix. I can't cut it off and replace it I would have to redo the whole section.

Back