December Meeting, Saturday 12/10 at 1 PM at CoralProps

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

estanoche

Lions stalk orcas!
RF Premium Member
It's time to visit our favorite greenhouse again, and have some fun! Henk is offering 3 beautiful clams for us to raffle off at the meeting, so be sure to buy your tickets online now, or bring some cash with you to the meeting. Raffle tickets are $1 each. More details on our raffle can be found here: December Raffle: Clams from CoralProps!! » Spokane Coeur d Alene Reef Society

When: Saturday, December 10, at 1 PM
Where: CoralProps -
Discussion Topic: Fragging LPS (Live Demo)!

Henk will be showing us how he frags his LPS using his nifty power tools, and discussing great ways to ensure we limit infections, and ensure every colony you frag at home is happy and healthy.

Additional Notes:
- Parking is limited at the greenhouse, please park on the street, just be sure not to block traffic
- Bring cash or check in case you want to buy raffle tickets, or any merchandise from CoralProps
- Raffle will take place at the end of the meeting. You do not need to be present to win.

Hope to see everyone at our last meeting of 2011!!! Also, be sure to visit our new and improved club website if you haven't already - we've got great new features, and updated content that everyone will find useful! :high5: :high5:

I'm trying to buy some raffle tickets, but our site is not working. Guess I will try in the morning.

Any chance somebody might take video of the fragging lesson and post it on our club site?

I'll be taking photographs, but not video. Hmmm, maybe, I have a video camera and my Canon7D shoots video. We'll see how it goes.

I officially volunteer you to take pics and video Michael :) hahaha All I have is a webcam since all my video cameras went swimming too many times ;)

We will be sure to post up as much as we can for those who can't make it!

Hehe - me too, had to bring home a few corals - although I think pretty much everyone did!!

And - I'm uploading some of my iPhone videos of the Henk's demonstrations - in the meantime, some quick snapshots of the meeting crowd :)

Robert - Charlie - Greg (who won the donated Derasa from CoralProps!)
1323646176-IMG_0101.JPG

Peter - Jeremy - Tobi (who won the donated Maxima from CoralProps!)
1323646159-IMG_0100.JPG

Pam - Karen
1323646147-IMG_0099.JPG

Kevin - Shawn
1323646134-IMG_0098.JPG

Steve - Gina - Henk - Don (who took home the Crocrea donated by CoralProps!)
1323646113-IMG_0097.JPG

Back