does anyone have pacific coast imports info

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tmoney

hi Im new to this site im not even shure if im doing this right. Anyways I have a pacific coast imports chiller (cl280) it came with my new tank and i dont no how to program it. All it has is an up and down arrow and a set button. I put it on the desired temp and hit set but it wont go to that temp. It also makes a weird clunk noise now and then i think it might be broken. I dont have any paperwork for the system so if anyone has their help and support number, email address to contact them, or anything id greatly appreciate it. thanks

I have a 650 but should be the same. Push the set button that should display the temp you want. Adjust it up and down with the arrows. When your done just push set again.
If you hold the set button down for like 10 seconds it will display the off set and is adjusted the same way.
The clunk is probably the compressor shutting down. Mine does the same every now and again. This is normal according to PCI.

Don

tmoney said:
hi Im new to this site im not even shure if im doing this right. Anyways I have a pacific coast imports chiller (cl280) it came with my new tank and i dont no how to program it. All it has is an up and down arrow and a set button. I put it on the desired temp and hit set but it wont go to that temp. It also makes a weird clunk noise now and then i think it might be broken. I dont have any paperwork for the system so if anyone has their help and support number, email address to contact them, or anything id greatly appreciate it. thanks

If that is the 1/10 h.p. chiller, I have a bunch of extra parts and some fuses if you want them, for FREE. No cost other than shipping charges if I cannot get them into the regular mail.

I hooked my chiller to a Ranco Dual Controller (DIYReef.com) as well as a heater and let her rip. I don't have the manual, but I will say that the folks a PCI were more than helpful to me over the past few years!!

Back