Drain Pipe

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

carlos_fb

Caribe Piranha
I'm working on the plumbing of my tank and I was wondering what's the name of the pipe in the picture and where can I get something like that. I don't really want to use regular pvc for my drain.

drain.jpg

Last edited:
I think a 1" drain will take a 1-1/4 drain. It's slips over the 1" pipe. Can you measure your existing?

Carlos, Is that 1.5" Outside diameter of the hose end? Is the hose or Spa Flex labled in size?

Carlos, I used that same spiral flex hose on my CPR overflow that had a 1 inch bulkhead in it. I popped a piece of 1 inch pvc in the bulkhead and the flex slid right on and held in place because of the ends they use. I still used a clamp to be safe, but that flex hose in the link will work with a 1 inch bulkhead using a piece of 1 inch pipe in it:)

Last edited:
Carlos, I used that same spiral flex hose on my CPR overflow that had a 1 inch bulkhead in it. I popped a piece of 1 inch pvc in the bulkhead and the flex slid right on and held in place because of the ends they use. I still used a clamp to be safe, but that flex hose in the link will work with a 1 inch bulkhead using a piece of 1 inch pipe in it:)

I have a threaded bulkhead, I just need a 1" slip adapter right?

Back