ebay lighting system

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

It looks identical to the odyssea fixture I'm using except mine is 48". Basically looks like half of what I have. So far it has worked great for me with the exception of one pc ballast burning out. cost me 15 bux to replace so no biggie, Only time will tell but I like it so far. BTW will that fit on a 24g Aquapod?

I have the 72" version of that fixture which I bought from that guy on Ebay.

Paid Monday, Got it Wednesday! still working like a champ and you simply cant beat the price. I'm even happy with the bulbs and its been little over 5 months :)

They have upgraded the ballasts. old ballasts did get some negative feedback in the early 2000's.
I did so much research before buying and got nothing but positive feedback.

" No refund, No returns" there must be a reason for that, I would be leery on anything that is no returns and no refunds

Looks like the same product sold through aquatraders, for the same price. May want to compare their return policy's.

I almost bought mine from aquatraders but ran into some nasty feedback so I just bought from Ebay. What I did was contact they sellers previous buyers and they were all happy still.

packaging was very good too. the bulbs were installed but they were individually wrapped in bubble wrap.

I almost bought a coralife version for almost $1500. But that turned out to be MADE IN CHINA as well.

good luck

well I just went ahead an purchased from ebay as well. I will let everyone know how it turns out... you can't beat these prices...

Back