Ed's Appology to Bob

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Eickhorn

Ed,
I read your apology in the thread.
Thank you for offering it, but I’m an old school kind of guy. I was raising that Honor & Loyalty and only second to ones family. I don’t take any of these easy.

You were not apart of the conversations with the sponsors. So you could not see how they presented their views, head movements, squinting, etc.

I was driving when I call Ghazni with a concern and suspicion of Marks ability to keep his past in the past. It was presented to me that there is concern with his leadership and direction of the club. I did and still think that his election is going to hurt our club and will cause some if not most to leave. I did forward some PM's to all of your that i got from Cy, so you know im stating a fact. We didn’t give them the best service in the past couple of years. So those members shouldn’t thump their chest.

Without even a single PM, Email or Phone call, you jumped to defend the club without even knowing the facts. I can understand you attempting to save a sinking ship. Your actions have caused a partial disbelief in my actions with the sponsors and possible others that you might have contacted during this. It will be something I will have to defend till I either leave this club or spend years repairing.

These actions will not be taken lightly in any way from me. I cannot and will not support a person who I feel has no morals or the ability to lead the club in any way. These are only my opinion based on the conversations I promised not to talk to others about.

I understand that he and others are your friends, but serving on the BOD you have to set that aside and work for the club first and foremost.

In time I may forgive, but I can never forget

Last edited:
You were not apart of the conversations with the sponsors. So you could not see how they presented their views, head movements, squinting, etc.

your statement above..

If a store owner does not know you, has never talked to you before. How would you expect him to act?

Now I am going to use your words. Loyalty is the first. I have made every effort to make this place a enjoyable place for all.

Honor, If you respect this organization a person usually makes every effort to work with people, sponsors, speakers, distributors.

I want to put my best foot forward.

See

This is a conversation i like.
I just wish it happend in the first place.

Now lets put this behind us and move forward.

Back