Elos System 70

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Laurent

Hello,

Any owners of the Elos System 70? I am considering a purchase and I would like to hear about real owner's experiences, not just the usual rants about the price of these systems.

I know that Barrier Reef is a distributor in the greater Seattle area but is there any other?

Thank you,
Laurent

I don't think you'll get many Rants about the price. Yes, they're expensive...but they're probably one of the best Plug and Play systems on the market right now.

I personally don't own one, but have seen a lot of them set up, including Barrier Reef's. They're beautiful systems. I believe you'll find that most of the owners of Elos systems are very happy with their purchase!!

I agree with what sid said. Expensive but less of a pain in the ass than other all in one systems. I think the elos they have at barrier reef is the 70. If you havent seen it, go check it out, its an awesome little tank!

I agree with what sid said. Expensive but less of a pain in the ass than other all in one systems. I think the elos they have at barrier reef is the 70. If you havent seen it, go check it out, its an awesome little tank!

Its the old System 60 that they do not produce anymore:)

Back