Euro Reef skimmers

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

fishermann

Has anyone ever tried talking to an actual person at Euro Reef, I have been trying to talk to someone there for 3 weeks and can't get anyone when I call and I leave messages and no calls back. Maybe I'll just pay the extre money and get a Deltec, after all good customer service is worth alot.

When I first bought my Euro-Reef I exchanged a few emails with them. That was the extent. They did promptly answer my emails though. But you are right, good customer service is worth the extra money.

John,
They usually answer very quickly on the RC sponsors page....why not spend less money and get a My Reef Creations skimmer??? :) BTW your tracking number for the pump is on its way to you.
Isaac

It took about 2 days to get a return call from the Euro-Reef guys...but I dont regret for a minute getting one. Plug and play is really nice. Take a look at the ASM skimmers too. Basically cheaper than Euro-Reef but essentially the same thing. ASM's use cast acrylic and the Euro's use extruded....(might have that confused, basically ASM uses the less expensive acrylic) ASM was started by one of the founders of Euro-reef.
Nick

Cesar No problems and I do have one of their cs6-2+ which works great. I am setting up a new 225 gal. tank and wanted to talk to them about the new recirculating skimmers and couldn't get a person to talk too. They did call me today late and got to ask what I wanted to know. I was just getting frustrated I guess.

Back