• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Excellent service!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sandswhitson

Just wanted to say how great the customer service is with Barrier Reef, we PM'ed Cy about 9 PM asking about getting a few corals shipped the next day. He was exchanging PM's with me until about MIDNIGHT working out all the details. I needed to have the corals shipped for Saturday delivery because I am going out of town Tuesday for a couple of weeks. Cy even went in early to get the package ready for us and took it to get it shipped. There was an issue with the shipping company (no fault of BR) and he was making phone calls at 10PM that night trying to get it straightened out! The package ended up showing up on time and everything looks great and there was a little surprise in the package as well!!! Thanks again Cy!!!:clap2::clap2:

I second that to the max - the BRA staff have let me talk their collective ears off, put up with endless noob questions and given me very sound advice - all before a single major purchase !!! :heh:

Last edited:
Back