February 17th PSAS Meeting - Frank Marini

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wowzers! This will be great. He gave the hobby such a better knowledge of banggai cardinal husbandry and captive propagation.

I can't wait to hear what he will talk to us about :O)

Best,
Ilham

Elmo's right on track! Frank be giving a talk on introduction to breeding in the home aquarium. He will also be talking about the Bangaii Cardinal fish, which fairly recently was the 10 year anniversary of the discovery of them.

watch for your evite; it's coming today.

Meeting at Round Table Pizza in Redmond (3.5 miles per mapquest) at 4pm.

Also some sort of raffle is in the works. Still working out the "kinks."

Coral Raffle Info and Pic!

Here is a picture of the coral Reef Mystique is donating for the raffle during the next meeting. Wil thinks it would be better to raffle the entire colony so not to risk having any problems with it so we will decide later.

Reef Mystique has also donated 4 $25 gift certificates to be raffled. We are coming up with some other goodies as well.

This is a meeting to be sure not to miss!!

Ok, I am drooling over the Colony. It looks like a loripes to me. It would look great in my tank (evil wicked grin).

Good news - I've come up with six additional 8 additional coral items to add to the raffle in addition to the large colony.

Two individual orange ricordia, really unique looking almost an orange and silver

Lunar Blue Acanthastrea Echinata,

Cloud Blue Acanthastrea Echinata,

green & Red montastrea

And three surprises, a donation from someone I was buying somehting from. :)

This is going to be super fun!!

wow - can't wait. Ummm colleen, shouldn't we be encouraging people not to come so that our odds of winning these great prizes are increased? ha ha. Just kidding. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Ben

Lets do it!

Ok, I need to do my job. I have a few people from Tri-Cities wanting to come up. They want to learn breeding technics of ornamental fish from a expert.
Lets Make sure Frank and Adelade have a rocking good time!
Ed:)

I'm going to try and make it to the meeting.. sound like a great speaker and subject. I would also like to reunite Ed with his calcium reactor! :)

PM me you email address and I'll send you an invitation with all the details.

BCC is Bellevue Community College. Meeting before hand in Redmond.

Thanks for that Evite. I think this is the only forum I have ever been on where I have the opportunity to meet more than one or two of the members.
Too Cool!!:D I have found so much good advice here.

Great preparty -- Great speaker -- Great raffle -- Great turnout -- Great carpool squad -- All around a Great event. :) :) :)

Back