Fed Ex Sucks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

coil1002

/Rant=on

Why is fed ex incompetent? Lucky for me its only a dry good order but it just seems every time I order from them they can not seem to get my package here. This is the third night I have waited for the driver and the third night he never even attempted to deliver my package. However when I look at my tracking online says I was not home.

Customer service is a joke they told me if I had paid for express they would be able to do more. Apparently they can not even call the drivers in there trucks if you only got ground shipping. This will be the last time I order from any one who ships with FED-EX only I just do not need the frustration.

/Rant=off

WOW. Fedex has had a lot of complaints here lately.

I was looking at WYSIWYG corals today on the net and this was in there shipping info.
In our experience, UPS' handling of livestock packages is far superior to any other carrier, and FedEx is no longer available due to too many damaged shipments and losses.

Not sure I would use the word superior in the same sentence with UPS but I guess it is not just us with Fedex issues.

You should be able to ask them to hold it at the hub station so you can go pick it up there. If your driver isn't attempting to deliver and leaving you a notice, I think you can put in a complaint about them.

FedEx recently started contracting to do USPS transport work, so they're probably experiencing some growing pains. I know it did drastically impact just how the USPS packages would arrive, usually not in a good way ;).

Barbie

Back