Feeding Question

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Roly

Go WhiteSox!
I have an Flame Angelfish and a Basslet. Ive had them a week and have been feeding them freshwater shrimp. They seem to like it. I am planning on feeding them different "stuff" every so often. When I had my Damsels (DAMN DAMSELS!!!! :evil: Sorry.) I fed them brine shrimp. When I was feeding the Damsels, Brine, I noticed a lot more algae. Now that Im feeding my new fish other things my algae has gone away. Is this a coincidence? Has anyone ever noticed this? When it comes time to change up the food should brine even be an option? Thanks!

I have an Flame Angelfish and a Basslet. Ive had them a week and have been feeding them freshwater shrimp. They seem to like it. I am planning on feeding them different "stuff" every so often. When I had my Damsels (DAMN DAMSELS!!!! :evil: Sorry.) I fed them brine shrimp. When I was feeding the Damsels, Brine, I noticed a lot more algae. Now that Im feeding my new fish other things my algae has gone away. Is this a coincidence? Has anyone ever noticed this? When it comes time to change up the food should brine even be an option? Thanks!

Brine is like candy and has no real value. Alot of times they are gutloaded with phyto which is reproduced with fertilizer.

Don

OOPS, didnt realize that Im in the wrong Place :oops:
SHouldve been in "General Discussion" or anywhere else other than here. Sorry :rolleyes:

Back