First of the month photography!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Somethings Fishy

Lets get as many people together for a progressive thread where we take pic's of our tanks in the same spot in the first week of every month for a year starting december (one pic per month). i think it would be fun to see how each others tanks progress and change within a year and beyond. at the end of the year it would be fun to post a beginning and ending of the year pic to show the changes! any takers of this challenge!!?!

I'm in, hopefully by end of first week of December will have something to take a pic of in the new 125g hmmmm..... maybe middle of the month would be better for me

Cheers, Todd

Sweet! looking forward to seeing the new tank tjl is that the tank with the led fixture? more tanks the better lorrie!

haha well were all about a week late on the pics! time flies ill try and get some pics up tomorrow... looking forward to seeing yours!

Heres mine 12/8/2011

IMG_20111208_185749.jpg

love your tank!!!! just snapped a coupple of pics and i am going to have to scrape some glass before i post......eeekkk

Nice pics Guys, so mine will probably have the most noticeable changes initially... huh?

The 125g on 12-9-11 still empty and covered in construction dust
DSCF0018.jpg

My 75g after many months of neglect and hopefully will look more like the photo above next month
DSCF0027.jpg

Cheers, Todd

Back