First try at SPS and lots of new tank pictures!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

steven11

Somethingotherthannormal!
Let me know what you think!
14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Thanks Krish! The tank is finaly starting to fill into itself. Maybe a few more sps frags like pink cats paw but thats all i will add.

Ben - To me they are all purple kind, blue kind and green kind.:lol: I have no idea other than the purple and green slimmers.

Dang - Yeah, i got that piece from this crazy guy who had this beautiful tank in his garage. Just joking. The first one that i got from you is my favorite piece sofar. I will be sending you a pm real soon for some more of those awesome red bug frags you got.;)

I like the rock work with all the ledges. Looks nice and clean too!
It all looks like you’re off to a good start! :)

Haole - Thanks!
Fishead77 - Yeah, my camera SUCKS!!! but i would rather spend my money on more corals than a new camera. I guess it all comes down to priorities. :D

steven11, finally someone with my way of thinking. You have a camera but I don't but I would also rather spend my extra funds on frags than worry about a camera.

Very nice start with your sps tank!!!

Spongebob - Thanks and I only add iodine and reef complete to my tank. My purple slimmer is the fastest growing sps i have and all my sps have thier polyps fully extended, so i guess they are happy.

Chad - Cant wait until you have to start cleaning your tank!!!! :)

Sue - Thanks! My birthday is coming up so maybe i will get the camera. Because if i get cash, i wont be buying one. :)

Thanks Mike! When are you going to come over and pick up your piece of purple slimmer?

Back