• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fish and Corals for Sale / Free

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish and Corals for Sale / Free

All the pieces have been purchased or given away. I've tried twice to delete this posting but the systems keeps giving me an error, so please ignore.

Also, be sure to check out all the great hardware I'm trying to sell. Everything is marked at 50% what I paid, and I'll be dropping it another 10% each week, so there will be some really amazing deals on some top of the line hardware.

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/classifieds.php?listing=moving-sale-50-off-everything-very-high-end-equipment-160986

Thanks, Marc

----------------------

FREE FISH & CORALS

Thanks everyone. A lot of the items have been spoken for, but I still have the following that I'm happy to give away for free to a good home. Of course if you see something you really want, best offer takes it. :)

Items still not spoke for:
A wonderful mated pair of clownfish that love to host corals.
Frags of Montipora confusa.
Frags of red monti
Purple monti digitata
Brown monti digitata
A nice big chunk (2" around) of purple haze.
A couple acro frags
A couple turquoise staghorn pieces

I need everything gone by EOD Sunday so let me know if you are interested, and what time you can stop by this weekend. Anyone who offers me money for any of these items gets priority over others.

Thanks, Marc
------
Hi all,

It's been a great run over the past 8 years but my family is moving to a much smaller house so I need to sell off my tank equipment and all of its inhabitants. I will be posting the equipment from my tank shortly so keep an eye out for that.

I need all my live inhabitants gone in next few weeks, even if that means giving things away for free. Below is a list of the items for sale and the asking price. The prices listed are around 50% what I paid for the item as a sort of "Buy It Now" option for anyone who really wants the item. Make me an offer or even let me know if you're interested in the item for free. I'm going to be out of town this weekend until Tuesday, but I'll review all the offers when I get back and contact whoever has the highest bid and figure out a good day for pickup. If they don't show, I'll go to next highest, and so on.

All the fish have been in my tank for over two years. They are all very healthy and eat both frozen and dry foods aggressively. I tried to take a few pictures of the corals, but the tank is so deep that colors are totally washed out. I'll post better pictures once I remove the corals from the rock and have them ready for pickup.

Flame Fairy Wrasse - $90 (lowered from $120)
Purple Tang - $90
Magnificent Hippo Tang (yellow belly) - $50
Pair of Ocellaris Clownfish - $20 This pair has hosted several different corals over the years, and currently host my torch coral.
Pink Anthias - $15
Purple Firefish - $10
Orange Firefish - $5
Fire Shrimp - $10

Torch Coral Colony - $100 (well over 40 heads) Willing to split if another person is interested
Hammer Coral Colony $100 (over 40 heads) Willing to split if another person is interested
ORA Frogskin Acroporia (2.5") $20
Purple Acroporia (3") - $30
Purple/Blue Acropria (1.5") - $30
California Tort (2") - $40
Turquoise Staghorn x2 (2") - $20 each
Green Slimer frags x3 - $5 each

Purple Digitata x4 (a couple inches wide/tall) - $10 each
Brown Digitata x2 - (a couple inches wide/tall) $10 each
Monti Undata colony (about the size of an apple) - $30
Green encrusting coral with pink polyps colony (about the size of an apple) - $30
Red Monti colony (4"x4")- $20
Tyree Red Monti Setosa (1" diameter)- $20
Sunset Monti (1.5" diameter) $20

List Date: 11/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Fish and Corals for Sale / Free
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $5.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
reef-frontiers

Mobile friendly version: Fish and Corals for Sale / Free

Wow u have some beautiful animals. Sorry to hear about breakdown. Wish u weren't so far north.
D

Pink Anthias - $15
Purple Firefish - $10
Orange Firefish - $5
Fire Shrimp - $10

Torch Coral Colony - $100 (well over 40 heads) Willing to split if another person is interested
Hammer Coral Colony $100 (over 40 heads) Willing to split if another person is interested
ORA Frogskin Acroporia (2.5") $20
Purple Acroporia (3") - $30
Purple/Blue Acropria (1.5") - $30
California Tort (2") - $40

Send me a PM on what is left of this part of your list and how much for this package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back