Fish eating flower annome

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

keener1830

lawnmower
So check this one out. I just got back from another 2 month patrol and while I was gone my wife caught my flower anemone trying to eat my mandarin dragonet. What sucks the most is that he went into shock and died. But we think we have figured out where all our fish have gone. A little while ago my perfectly healthy lawnmower vanished and we have been through at least 2-3 fire fish. and my scotter blenny vanished as well. Every thing was healthy at the time. If I am correct my flower anemone ate them all. Need less to say as soon as I can he is coming out of the tank. Has any one ever had problems with something like this before or heard of this before? Thanks for the help

wow that's scarey, I have a rouge (?) 2 inch full grown mantis that has chowed down on all my small snails but no fish...so far... sorry for your losses

Thanks every one. I think he is going to be gone soon. I am probally not going to restock for a little while due to the fact I am moving to Seattle this summer so I figure I should wait till I move the tank.

Back