• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fish Room for Sale

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

TheKraken

I have a lot of reef stuff that I need to move so I am planning a fish room sale. Livestock and rock must go first with hardware mainly after the Bob Moore on Feb 15th as I am holding a great deal of the giveaway corals in my system.
• Reef Safe Fish
o 15 blue green chromis 2” (Chromis atripectoralis) $75 for all (Loohunter)
o 7 assorted damsels 1.5” (Chrysiptera talboti & springeri) $20 for all
o damsels 3” (Neoglyphidodon melas) $20 for both
o 6-line wrasse 3” (Pseudocheilinus hexataenia) 1 @ $15 ea (Tuku4u)
o Melanurus Wrasse (Halichoeres melanurus) 2.5” 1 @ $30 ea (Tuku4u)
o Yellow tang 4” 4@ $30 ea (3 for Tuku4u)
o Bangi Cardnalfish 3” 1 @ $10 ea
o Clown fish in bubble tipped Nem. $100
• Non-Reef Safe Fish
o Huma huma trigger 3” 1 @ $20 (Rhinecanthus rectangulus) can nip corals
o Saddle Puffer 3” 1 @ $20 (Canthigaster coronata) can eat snails
o Hippo tang 6” 1 @ $50 ea (Paracanthurus hepatus) big, moves stuff around
• Contents of a 375
o ~300 lb liverock @ $2 lb
o Mushroom encrusted rock 2 @ $20 ea
o ReeFlo Orca 200 Skimmer 1 @ $350 ea
o Deltec turbo 1250 skimmer 1 @ $200 ea
o Dolphin Amp master return pump with spare (new seal needed) $200
o PVC $.50 a piece
• Tanks and furniture
o 300 gal acrylic display tank (tall, 30”x24”x8’) on stand with 120gal 6’ sump $500 (has a full coast to coast external overflow and a cosmetic blemish in the front panel)
o 150 gal rock culture bin on stand (old aquarium with blemishes) $100
o 120 gal tank (2’x2’x4’ dual overflow) $350
o 4’ canopy “halide” style $150
o 55 gal sump) $20
o 4’ canopy “non-halide” style $100
o 33 long acrylic (1’x1’x4’) $20
o 20 long glass $20

Last edited:
The 300 gal system, 150 gal rock culture bin, the drilled 75 on stand and non reef safe fish are ready to go now.

i would like the melanurus wrasse and two yellow tangs. tuku4u said he will pick them up for me. thanks chad

interested in yellow tangs and chromis also interested in the assorted damsels, 20 for all

Last edited:
The 75 setup.. Still around? What all comes with it and how much didn't see it in the list..

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I need the 75 today to catch fish. It is a tank and stand only at this moment. What are you looking for?

I'm looking for a tank to split up for quaritine, holding/pest/freshwater shrimp breeding.

I'd love acrylic, the condition doesn't matter as long as it hold water.

the 55 gal is glass and it will take glass baffes siliconed into place to accomplish separate zones. Price is $20 and I would like to have it gone this weekend.

FYI:
adding baffles to USED acrylic can be tricky as the plastic stretches and requires clamps or weldon 40 (2 part) or careful cutting. I have done it, but glass is easier.

The 75 tank on stand is still available $100. I will toss in a canopy with 4xT5 and some used actinic bulbs for $50 more.

Rock is now dry and on the RV pad for sorting. I have 2x, 40 gal bins full and I need them gone. $1.50 /lb.

the 55 gal is glass and it will take glass baffes siliconed into place to accomplish separate zones. Price is $20 and I would like to have it gone this weekend.

FYI:
adding baffles to USED acrylic can be tricky as the plastic stretches and requires clamps or weldon 40 (2 part) or careful cutting. I have done it, but glass is easier.
dimensions?

Back