Fish stores

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

marlinmero

Marlin
On tuesday or wednesday next week i plan in takeing a whole day and just driving around to fish stores. Olympia to seattle. but i need your help. tell me where there at. i dont care if its fish only coral only or both. as long as its salt let me know where its at.

Well there are 3 in the Tacoma area. Aquarium Paradise which honestly I would just skip. The Wild Side Pets which is also a joke and Indoor Reef which is at 3841 6th Ave Tacoma 98406. It's a crap shoot there though. Sometimes they have some decent stuff but most of the time it's just a lot of unhealthy looking livestock.

What all is down in the Olympia area? I've wanted to make a run down there just to see what they got.

+1 on skipping Aquarium Paradise and Wildside is alittle expensive IMO, its actually in Puyallup off Canyon rd. There is Tropical fish world in Sumner. Indoor Reef is good just ask for Casey or Paul, never had a problem with their livestock or corals. Barrier Reef is good and has a wide selection. Check out Petco, LMAO!

There is a new store soon to have SW in lacey on MARTIN way just opened yesterday..
Can't remember the name but JASON at CFI is building all there SW tanks and sumps...

There is also The Fish Store in U district area in Seattle. It's been years since I have been there so not sure if it there still or not. I think its off 65th area exit on I-5

Island Pet Center In Oak Harbor for all of us Islanders. Decent selection, But the customer care is phenomenol

awesome thanks everone keep em comeing.
gotfish-as far as here in olympia theres pet-co which usually has a good selection of fish and corals. and good prices. then theres wild world and exotic aquaria then there is a new one being built as well. exotic is pretty cool he has the usual stuff but he also orders wierd random things that you never really see. and thats what he told me as well. he just orders stuff he hasnt heard of before to get some diversity.

exotic isnt a real big store. but they do have fish and sum corals mostly soft if i remember right. For corals i would say wild world. they have a lot
912 hensley st ne, olympia, wa 98516

Back