fish tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

derrick206

where is the cheapest place to buy fish tanks from? i prefer glass because i keep getting this hard circular green and brown algae on the glass and its hard to scrape off. right around 200 gallons. i currently have a 125 and a 120. but have decided to purchase and do everything right the first time so those tanks will have to be taken down if i can find a good price on tanks. how do you guys clean the acrylic fron coraline and other algae anyway. those ahead to all who reply

Well, you can always buy an old faithful all-glass tank from any of the distributors which are usually pretty reasonably priced or if you want to go with something custom, I know a member here Ron (Detri) builds custom glass tanks for a sponsor here (Aquarium Obsessed) and maybe he could price you out something.

As for cleaning coraline off of acrylic, see if this thread helps any:) http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11901

I will sell you my 550 acrylic tank.:D I use a plastic scraper to remove coralline from it. You will prob be better off finding someone close to buy a tank from. Shipping can get expensive

Back