"For Sale" forums will be closing down

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Alright folks we have the new CLassifieds software all set up and working, so we would like to start the transisition from the 2 "For Sale" forums over to it. So please dont start any new threads their, just go ahead over to the Classifieds and start your new AD their. The link to it is on the very top of everypage on RF. We will be closing and removing these forums on the 23rd. So if you still have something for sale and listed their, start it new over in the classifieds section.

Now their may be a kink or two but I think we have it bug free. Some of the features you might like are that you can delete your own ad when the item is sold. You can sell a number of items on one ad (with multiple pics) or create a seperate AD for each one. The same post count and time on RF applys as it does here and now.

have fun

Mojo

Cool deal, I've already tried it out and like it. Maybe after the other "for sale" forums are gone more people will start using it.

I just wish that there was a location shown on the main classified page, so you don't have to click on each ad if you want to find out. Probably shoulda mentioned this sooner.

My only complaint is with the posting of pictures. Although I can still link to photobucket the primary way of posting pic's for thumbnails is by local upload only. If we can post from photobucket there that would be awesome.

Ok I see folks have now started doing the same thing, lol as in posting in the discription insteed of the actual ad? Is the ad not good enough?? I figured local upload would be what folks wanted so they wouldnt have to have a photobucket tyep of account?

Mojo

yeah but I do a lot of posting from my phone and work computers where I don't have access to my local images....maybe just allow the image link as well.

Must admit....you guys are on top of things here....very reassuring.

Thanks for all the hard work guys and gals.

Reeflogic their is no option to allow that to happen, so I cant give you that type of upload option

Mojo

ah....well it's all good. When posting from home I will take advantage of the local upload option...when out and about I am back to posting in description....

either way I like the new classifieds set up. Very nice.

Ok can you rephrase that in a kind of "to a old reefer that truely hates anything to do with code" type of way??

Mojo

Back