foster and smith 8.99 shipping

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

what type of salt mix though becaue i can get that for 90 bucks pretty much i just have to drive to the LFS to get it

reef crystals. been using it for 3 years no issues....well i dont have that option as the 160g buckets at my lfs is 60 bucks each

FWIW I had a lot of issues Reef Crystals. My tank had tons of algae and as soon as I switched to Instant Ocean it pretty much went away. Randy Holmes-Farley from ReefCentral did a study on Reef Crystals and it had a lot of nutrients.

well i have never had any issues using it at all...instant ocean and reef crystals are the same company.

yeah i know the formula is different.... but the whole reason for this post to let people know that no matter what you buy on that site its 8.99 shipping

thatguy,

petsolutions.com has no shipping for their salt..

I just bought 4 200g boxes for 156 shipped.

so yeah i just put in 4 boxes on that site came out so 187 and the shipping is free if you spend more than 100 bucks before tax

I purchased I/O salt at 39.99 a box, and didnt have to fight a crowd and it is delivered to my front door....all in all, a good buy.
:)

Ok so back to the topic lol, 9 dollar shipping on goods at DR. F/S :) And i get my seacham reef salt for 36 a bucket lol just had to throw that out there

If you catch Dr. fos and smitty at the right time you can get free shipping on anything! The last time they did it was back in november...they have some great prices for people like myself in Alabama...but maybe not for ya'll in Washington.))) I have to bust my chops on the internet to find good deals that ya'll get at our LFS! Ya'll are lucky!

Back