frag paks and international shipping

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

darklcd

nursing eel
hey all

I am trying to see if anyone on here sells frag packs and if so if they can ship to Canada or if they are located in canada please let me know

thanks

I have found a couple of cool websites that were from canada that had some great coral for sale. A few things I wish that I could have them shipped to me but they dont ship to the US. I will try and find them and put the link here for you.

Probably wouldn't be a good idea to ship anything live from the US to Canada or vice versa. Things get held up in customs for long periods of time.

Customs Brokerage Fees would be involved, a CITES Permit would be required. Those two items alone would make the transaction very cost prohibitive. I'm sure there's other requirements that would add even more to the negative side of the equation. That being said, there's some amazing LFS and hobbyists in Canada. I've also ran across some great online retailers, but never really paid attention to them, after realizing they were in Canada. But, you should be able to find some great selections and offerings in Canada.

Ummm, there's a member, here on RF, from Canada, that has one of the most amazing tanks I've ever seen. His username is Snappy and here's his home page. http://coralmaster.com/

Last edited:
Back