Frag swap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Adam, I see, around page 3 or so, where you give all the pertinent details, that it starts at noon, but then I see the brochure, where it says Doors Open at 11.

front.jpg

Does this mean, if we do decide to come over, that we can arrive there at 11?

sorry for the newbie question...but I'm going to ask anyway. I've never been to one of these. My wife and I are new to reef aquariums (about 6months) and are looking to expand ours. Is this a "swap only" or can I purchase corals there as well. I'd be happy to share...but I don't really have much yet, hence I want to come get more! :)

sorry for the newbie question...but I'm going to ask anyway. I've never been to one of these. My wife and I are new to reef aquariums (about 6months) and are looking to expand ours. Is this a "swap only" or can I purchase corals there as well. I'd be happy to share...but I don't really have much yet, hence I want to come get more! :)

Great question. In the same boat as you and would be curious the answer to this.

Great question. In the same boat as you and would be curious the answer to this.
there will be all kinds of coral for sale , from member and sponsors.

Back