frag swapping

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

flame82

ok i posted this in the wrong palce any whoo though trying find a IL reef club and i see a few in IL here does anyone want to try and get a frag trading going to help each other out ?

Hello,
There are people scattered throughout central illinois.
Most of us post on a different website (reef central).
Where are you located and what type of frags are you looking to trade?

Leland

Is reef central more for people in Illinois? Cause i'd love to hook up with some people to trade and sell when the time comes!!

Go to Reef Club Forums at the bottom of the Forums page.
There is CIMA (Central Illinois) and CMAS (Chicago Area) clubs.

It may take 24-48 hrs before you can post to RC.
Be patient and take a look around at all the different posts.

dabears26,

I would trade with you but i don't do LPS anymore. I'm trying to manage SPS which is becoming a real pain in the a**! I would sell you a SPS colony but my SPS aren't doing good enough and i think they might die if i sold them to you.The only thing i could do is sell you some Xenia (Pulsing Silver Branch) its sortof a brownish colored Xenia. I have tons of that if you were interested. But hey this is cool that you live in Mchenry. My family raises pheasants in Island Lake just down the road from Kief's Reef. I live in Palatine (40 mins away). Hey do you ever go to Sho Tank?

Oh yeah. Its probably the best fish store in the area but its in mundelin so its take's me about a 1/2 hour to get their but i go at least 3 times a week.Matt the owner is real cool and has helped me in this hobbie or addiction call it what you want but my wallet is always empty...LOL...but as far as your Silver branch xenia i would be intrested.let me Know

Are there any good stores between Urbana and Indianapolis. I will be in that area later this week and love to check frag for the addicted quarist

I think there is a real nice1 in indy called aquatics unlimited right in downtown indy....!!!!

:) Feeling pretty good just put the new hqi on today.We will see if their all tey say they are.Never the less it should defintly increase my frag cyle.!!!!:D

I am part of like three other forums related to reef keeping i should try and get people in here to keep this section alive.

Defintally i also started a new thread on coral pics .Try to get some up.Have you heard anything abot the 10k's and what made you go with the 20k's. Beside's that.... Shallowreef are u willing to let some of that xenia go for a fair price..So how often do you make it to Sho Tank??

Back