Frag trade pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

brianblack

Hey everyone since I have pretty much what Steve has and vice versa and there are a lot more of us what do you guys think of having a frag thread or something with pics of what we all have for trade so we can bring things people want or don't have. I know Steve and I gave everyone what we had fragged up but I do not know what you all got from us or what you may currently have. I know you have the shrooms I whacked off the large colony (can't even tell now) and some zoo's but I do not know who got what. I am short the digital camera this week since wifey went to London. I will try to post either in this thread or maybe have pics labeld 'frags' in 'my photo gallery' here. What do yas think??????

cool pics. I like pics....the xenia from ed is going postal on me. growing like a weed.

I'm in. I second that xenia comment. Although I probably had the least growth out of everyone. Nevertheless, I'm just starting out. It's getting really interesting to look in the tank and see growth. Very encouraging. The wife is starting to hate you guys before she even meets you. haha.

Last edited:
Well you have to get her involved. Take her to the fish store and make it seem like she picked the coral to buy this week. Else tell her about all the money you are saving by trading with us!!! say boy that Xenia there would have been $50 in the store.

She's a good sport about it and she understands my financial rationale. I could be spending money on worse things. I just dragged her to Lowes on our way home tonight for plumbing supplies and I got the "What are you building now?" question. haha. She has no idea what plans are on the horizon!

The last meeting you guys gave me purple mushrooms (from the large colony), green mushrooms, blue centered zoos, orange skirted zoos, xenia and that green stuff from Brian's tank. Anything else that you guys might have overgrowing is welcome. I've also picked up a few things to frag back to you guys. I finally have something to offer!

Ok I will look to see what else I have_ i will bring a hunk of the anthtelia spelling is bad on that one - both kinds if I get to frag the fines stuff tonight. I do not know what happened to Ed. see ya then

Actually, you gave me a red shroom on the shroom rock at the last meeting. I have a pinkish leather frag. If you have another color, let me know.

thats kinda pink too. I ill did up something. do you have star polyps?

I do not know what happened to Ed. see ya then

Sorry I have not been around guys, My wife has been diagnosed with a serious problem and we been traveling back and forth to the hospital in Danville Pa...

Her surgury date is set for Dec 8th and we have been going nuts traveling for all the tests...

sorry to here that ed. if you need any help with anything let me know.
steve

Family first dude. It is hard enough when something happens and you have two little ones to care for too. Got a lot on your plate for sure. I hope everything turns out good. Like Steve says if you need anything let us know.

Back