• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

free button polyps

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfinn

Surgeonfish
free button polyps

I have a bunch of average brown to green button polyps free to anyone who wants them.
I have taken down the tank they are in and don't have room to store them with the rest of my corals so they will be in the live rock tub with no light on them starting 4/9.
They can survive a few days without light.
Free, just drive down to get them.

List Date: 4/9/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: free button polyps
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $0 + $0 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

hey do you have any other coral you want to sell to help support your new tank build. if so let me know. im always looking for coral. hehehe

I don't have anything cool.

I sold all that stuff a couple months ago.
Should have hung on to it. lol

do you got time on this Tuesday

I just posted some info on the ad I have that I'm selling some live rock.
Went to take some pictures and found that the heater was stuck on and the water temp was at 90.
Not sure if button polyps would survive.

I also have a couple brown feather leather corals I can toss in. Also there is a chocolate chip star fish in my sump I don't want any more.

It would be nice if you had some mushrooms or something to trade, but totally not necessary.

I posted a ad on Craigslist so maybe if I can't give them away, someone may see a value in them and buy them.

I'm sorry I for some reason don't get email letting me know you responded to the thread I think I got it fixed now but I will be in oly tomorrow evening can you text me at 360 490 8613

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back