free mean small FW fish in Oly-killies

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Electrokate

Hi,
Anyone have a 10 gallon tank they want to fill? I have a set of 4 bumblebee gobies, several killifish-gardneri crosses and spare male Austrolebias nigrippinnis and a good whack of plants. I could set you up with a pretty nice looking tank in terms of fish and greenery. These fish are all prone to fighting though, so you can't toss in anything real delicate and slow like guppies or bettas. Killies have about a year left on them, don't know what a bumblebee's lifespan is, and they should be kept at room temperature, definitely under 80. Also have gravel suitable for plant tanks if needed.
I can bring the set to the PSAS meeting saturday.
Kate

hey kate i got a 20gal that needs filling it really empty it has eveything that it need to run:razz:i was going to use it for a sump,but i ended up buying a 2nd hand sump which i traded w/kc @ extreme marine for a diffrent sump.

Last edited:
Perfect! Guess I should start netting the little buggers... :) You have gravel or need that? I guess the tank should probably be up and cycled a little while before adding the fish, but if I give you gravel from my tanks then you can cut the cycle time down. The gravel has snails in it though... doesn't matter for FW community tanks but is a real pain when you are trying to breed egg laying fish and raise plants.
Kate

Hi,
I guess I did drop the ball on this... you still want these fish? They are still here. If you don't want them let me know and I will take them to Aquarium Warehouse or Pioneer if Misti wants them.
Kate

Back