• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE STUFF!!!! PVC fittings, smaller tank and other random things

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reedman

I am clearing out and have some things that may be of use to others

• GONE ----- Lots of PVC fittings, some pipe, clamps, etc. - Free to whomever comes to get it first
  • smaller glass fish tank with metal frame (I used it as a quarantine tank) - $5
  • artificial corals (different colors and types - sponges, SPS, etc.) $10 or whatever
  • T5 lighting - 2 units, 24" each, 4 bulbs in each (2 blue, 2 white), LED moon lights in each. 3 separate power cords on each to allow a controller to turn each set of lights on/off one at a time. $40 each OBO
  • 2 unopened bags of instant ocean salt mix from the 200 lb box - $20 for both
  • some older power heads and other random things you might get as toss in items
  • 8# CO2 bottle (no regulator) $35 OBO

I'm in north Edmonds/south Mukilteo and am usually available in the afternoons and weekends. Need to get the stuff moved out soon so bring your car and your offers.

Last edited:
Also have MH ballast with reflector and dual ended bulb (bulb is shot). I believe it is a 150 watt...was on a JBJ 28 gallon tank. make me an offer and I'll probably take it.

Back