Free to a good home

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Matsu49

Hey everyone, I've been an avid viewer of the forums even though I haven't posted much. Please forgive me for posting this here but I don't have a high enough post count to post this in the classifieds. I'm relocating to Hawaii an I'm unable to take my aquarium with me. Everything I post below is free to a good home.

14 gallon Biocube with stand
complete with In Tank fuge
Tank is currently setup and everything must go together
-1 small clown fish
-bunch of corals (zoas, GSP, xenia, green polyp leather, and a bicolored frogspawn colony (7 heads or so)

Pair of SA fancy clown fish
- These are my babies and I spent a lot of money for them. They must stay together and go to a nice stable aquarium. I'll require tank pictures before giving them away. These are still in my tank and will need to be caught.

misc corals coming from a tank filled with algae (haven't had time to do water changes)
-nicer zoas, golden torch, green plate coral, and a chalice that's been growing on my rock work (not sure if it'll come off)

Box of BRS reef saver rocks. Maybe about 20# or so.

call or text 808-375-3387 at any hour. I need this gone this weekend. I'm located in Bellevue.

everything is gone except for the chalice. It's a pink boobies chalice with several eyes. Come and get it tomorrow or I'll donate it to Barrier.

Well someone will get a Kool coral from barrier! Thxs again
Appreciate the rock!!!!

Back