frogspawn

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

slim_jim989

Lion in the cave
has any noticed there frogspawn have some different colored tips. I have a brown with green tips well some ends are purple its kinda oddness

Slimjim is correct..... but you can also have differing appearances of the same frogspawn under different light.

What's really fun is finding "reverse" of what you already have. Green with pink tips next to pink with green tips (HARD to find this last one!).

I saw what slim jim is talking about he seems like he has had a brown with green tips and said that the brown with purple ? tips just poped up right next to it recenlty. Vary pretty!

Thanks for the stuff BTW slimjim! :D

hey no problem there amber it was cool showing you my tank lol hopefully you guys get that 125 up soon lol and dont forget you have to put light on the cheato that your gonna have in ur skimmer lol

heres some before and after pics and mind you this is on the same head and the same lighting.

before
IMAG0004.jpg

after
IMAGE_012.jpg

IMAGE_011.jpg

I think its going to look really cool, any one else ever seen that happen befor?

P.S i dont have a hood on my 29 so light gets back there to the skimmer. I just need to put netting obver theflow thingy so it doesnt get sucked into the tank right now its being help down so thats my mission today! Good will here i come lol, im cheap.

hey i dont blame u on the cheap thing haha and yeah i had that problem thats why i moved it out of my skimmer. o yeah and if you do decide to drill that 125g tank i have some hole saw bits that would work perfect.

Thats what i have my dad for he has every tool for any job you could think of! Really every tool! Its crazyness. And then we have a friend that will probably do the plumbing for us. Or i will do it all my self so that i can say i know how! :p

so yeah today i went to look for the pink spot and it had moved to a different area of the frogspawn kinda wierd lol but i like it :)

Back