• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Brand New DSA 155 Gallon Pro Aquarium w/plumbing + CFI Custom Welded Stand - SOLD

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jeffmit

FS: Brand New DSA 155 Gallon Pro Aquarium w/plumbing + CFI Custom Welded Stand

For Sale, BRAND NEW, never used! $1490 for the entire setup! This is a $2500 retail value setup!

I purchased this setup to build a beautiful Saltwater Reef / Fish Tank, but our plans have changed... My loss is your benefit! I have all of the receipts! Never used!

Just an FYI, I just listed this for sale on ebay with a starting bid of $995, I need to get this new setup sold.

So, you are getting a new 155 Gallon DSA Pro setup with plumbing and lids, custom welded powder coated CFI stand and CFI sump tray. Please consider looking at my ebay auction for this DSA setup. Thank you again!

search ebay for item # 121354224095

Includes: Deep Sea Aquatics DSA 155 Pro Tank - black - with Center Overflow + Pro Plumbing Kit + glass hoods
155 Gallon fish tank: 72.5" wide x 24.5" deep x 21.5" high - Glass Aquarium
DSA is a high end tank manufacturer, much higher quality glass than your local pet store carries!
details: http://www.deepseaaquatics.net/index.php/aquariums/deep-sea-standard/model-155.html

Welded Steel Stand - welded, with through holes so you can have a wood wrapped frame that is removable for maintenance, powder coated baked on paint, the color is satin black paint. Jason from World Class Aquariums / CFI in Seattle built this stand. You will see his work at Oceans By Design and Barrier Reef. He does beautifully crafted custom aquariums and stands.
Stand dimensions: 73" wide x 25" deep x 36" high
http://www.worldclassaquariums.com/home/

Custom built sump tray that fits exactly under the stand. This is made of Acrylic, and it is beautiful. This was also made by Jason at world class aquariums / CFI. This will prevent spills and leaks from getting onto the floor!

Serious buyers only, this is a significant investment and it is high quality gear. This is commercial quality it will be great for a restaurant, business, or for a discerning home owner, or hobbyist!

Link to additional pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/104305799107841027319/DSA155GTankStandAndSump?authkey=Gv1sRgCInd-JGs9-utUw

This is an ideal setup for a Saltwater Reef system, and it is plumbed with an overflow with 5 holes and pipes ready to go!

List Date: 5/21/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Brand New DSA 155 Gallon Pro Aquarium w/plumbing + CFI Custom Welded Stand
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: FS: Brand New DSA 155 Gallon Pro Aquarium w/plumbing + CFI Custom Welded Stand

Back