• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Tricolor tort frags to "mini"-colonies

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kevnkev

Dirona
I just moved back to Seattle from two years away, and had to severely trim my tort to fit it out of the tank for the move. I have a bunch of little frags, and three "mini"-colonies available.

The three available colonies are outlined (click the link for a larger image that has the outlines more visible)
http://i.imgur.com/EABVcn5.jpg
EABVcn5l.jpg

Blue-outlined colony: $20, about 3" from base to tip
Red-outlined colony: $25, about 3" across
Green-outlined colony: $40, about 6" across
Frags: $5, about an inch long

I'm most interested in getting these guys to a nice new home, so I'm open to offers.
Also open to trades, most interested in lps.

would love one of these but cant make Friday Harbor. Im in Federal Way. If you still have in Feb, bring them to the Bob Moore Frag swap maybe?

Oops, I forgot to change my bio. I'm no longer in Friday Harbor. I just moved back to Seattle (Wallingford, just west of the UW).

I would be interested in getting one of these from ya maybe doing a trade what kind of lps are you looking for?

PM replied to.
I'm most partial to the smaller LPSs - things like acans, blastos, favias, lobos. Not so much the torch/frogspawn/dendro types.

I would be interested in getting one of these from ya maybe doing a trade what kind of lps are you looking for?

Back