FT: 2x Pomacentrus auriventris (gold belly damsel)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I purchased 2x gold belly damsels from Saltwater City about a year ago. I haven't really had time to keep up the tank for the last 6 months so this weekend I am breaking it down and moving it into my garage, where it will still run, but more be intended as a low maintenance ecosystem for pods, crabs, snails, and other cool little creatures.

I requested these damsels specifically from SWC because they are known to be among the least aggressive of the damsels, and because they're quite gorgeous (when kept in a good environment, which my tank, sadly is not anymore). I'll consider any trade involving cool crustaceans, snails, and a handful of rubble and muck from your 'fuge! :)

Thanks!

Poulsbo, eh? :) Not making it out that way, sadly. If no one in Seattle/Eastside is interested today or tomorrow, I'll probably just give them back to SWC, if he'll take them.

They really are. I think people see "damsel" in the title and immediately assume they're going to be terrors. They chase each other occassionally, but I've never seen nipped fins on these guys, my starry blenny, or my GSM. (Granted a starry blenny and GSM are no slouches themselves... ;))

Back